Start a new routine which will make your life easier , peaceful and simple.
The 2021 is came to end , only 11 days of this year are remaining. Then one question is came to mind that in this year what are the things that makes you grateful?
Gratitude is one of the strongest and most transformative states of being. It shifts your perspective from lack to abundance and allow you to focus on the good in your life , which in turn pulls more goodness into your reality.
Advantage of Gratitude :
- Gratitude can help you to create healthy habits in life because grateful people take better care of themselves than their less grateful people in life.
- Gratitude gives you peace of mind. Those people who have great peace of mind tends to be less greedy than those who are not.
- People who shows an attitude of gratitude is more likely to be satisfied with what they already have.
- Being grateful makes you more powerful.
- Gratitude is attitude of being thankful.
Writing down what one is grateful for each day can positively impact the way the body and mind function — from quality of sleep to boosting immunity and happiness.
A gratitude journal serves as a personal outlet to reflect on what one is grateful for in life.
Comments one thing for which you are grateful…!
Keep Gratitude Jouranl. Practice Gratitude every day. Wish you happy last 11 days of year 2021.
Education is not the filling of a pail , but the lighting of a fire. — W.B. Yeats.
So Educate yourself as much as you can….their is no time limit for education.
There’s nothing that says you have to settle for less than you truly want , just because everybody else does. – – – Hal Elrod
Stop trying to impress people.
Be the best version of you that can be.
One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others , can use neither his knowledge nor wealth when the need for them is arises.
Some book should be tasted , some devoured , but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Artist’s way by Jula Cameron
- Life of PI by Yann Martel
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott peek
- Conversation with GOD by Neil Donold Wolsch
- FLOW : The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- The History of Love by Nicole Kraus
Happy New Year 2021 folks…….
If journaling is new to you , starting small is the best way to go……
Even one journaling session per week can help to build the habit of journaling. One session of journaling per week can also gives you positive impact on life.
Write your thought down and Keep journaling until you feel like you have a good picture of your current situation.
Don’t forget to think both your successes and failures because journaling is about being honest with yourself is important.
Journal writing helps to structure your thought and experiences. The structure and clarity in return help to assign a meaning to our problem and solve them with ease.
Journaling can tremendously increase the psychological as well as physical well-being.
Research studies shows that writing down your thought can lead to an increase in well-being and happiness.
When one door closes , another opens ; but we often look so long and so regretfully to open the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. —— Alexander Graham Bell.