“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” — Anonymous.
- Failure is a necessary and valuable part of growing up , because by our 30s we will inevitably have faced some setbacks.
- In our 30s , we are perhaps finally old enough to head some good life advice.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Practice Gratitude.
- Embrace the beautifully messy , ordinary adult lives most of us lead.
- Don’t adhere too rigidly to any one vision for your life.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Finally , Figure out what you want verses what you think you want and adjust accordingly.