Sesame oil is extracted from sesame seed which have a lot of benefits in day to day life.
- Heals Wound : Potent antimicrobial properties in sesame oil heals wounds and cure psoriasis , eczema.
- Promotes Hair Growth :Sesame oil diffuses deep into scalp , improves blood circulation making hair lustrous and voluminous.
- Glowing Hair : Packed with zinc , sesame oil boosts collagen production and keep skin supple and smooth.
- Slows Down Aging : Sesame oil imbued with vitamin E fights oxidative stress and slows down premature ageing.
- Hydrate Skin : Natural moisturizing properties of sesame oil helps to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Treats Wrinkles on Your Face
- Repairs Damaged Skin
- Brightens up the skin tone : Color of your skin is never a parameter to judge a healthy skin but when your skin is getting right amount of para-metering and care with sesame oil , it is bound to glow.
Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins ( A , E , B1 , B2 and B3 ) , fatty acids ( linoleic , oleic , palmitic and stearic ) and minerals ( zinc , calcium , magnesium ).
Loaded with natural anti-tanning properties , sesame oil acts as an effective sunscreen.
Sesame oil helps you more than one way to keep your skin and hair beautiful and healthy.
Using sunscreen doesn’t only protect your skin from getting burned, it also slows the speed of aging — Think About It.
Which sunscreen you use ? Write in Comments section.
All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. [ Sometimes we have learned this hard way] . If one ember is left alight , no matter how dimly it smolders , a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation.
The enemy will recover , and will seek revenge. Crush him , not only in body but in spirit. To crush your enemy partially means that they will eventually recover and seek revenge. Ultimately , you can only gain peace and serenity if your enemies cease to exist.
History is replete with examples of leaders who defeated their enemies but left them alive out of mercy. Of course , the opponent always bided his time , becoming ever more resentful and determined ever more resentful and determined , until he was strong enough to seek revenge.
Crush your enemy totally. Don’t go halfway with them or give them any option whatsoever. If you leave even one ember smoldering, it will eventually ignite. You can’t afford to be lenient.
Don’t negotiate – negotiation will undercut your victory. For your security — YOU MUST CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES.
resource : The 48 Laws of Power