- You’ve got to train your brain to stay alert.
- You don’t have to read a book a day to learn every day. Go slowly .Continues reading one page or ten page a day also make you knowledgeable or intellectual. ( I started reading 5 years back , but it changed me completely ; Reading is one of the habit which is worth adapting , it also pay you the best of your life).
- Learn from your mistakes. ( My one of the biggest mistake is I lived in toxic people and friends . because of that i lost my peace for some time ; but later i recognized that having connection with these people is my mistake , So , currently , I removed all my toxic connection (people) )
- Learn from the people around you — be open to what they can teach you. ( Their are some people out who is intelligent and living the best life , their small small habits are best and worth adapting , you just have to notice and learned)
- Learn whatever hobby or skill you want from internet , Now-a-days , Internet makes a world open and connected. ( For example , last year I learned new hobby which is knitting ; for my knitting , I got inspired from word press blogger . By looking their knitting project , I tried and learned knitting. )
New skills help to keep your brain healthy. Sign up for a dance class or a creative writing workshop. Make music , write book , build software or anything. You’ll feel good about yourself .
Better yet , Master a new language.
The mental work it takes can slow the signs of aging and may even delay the effect of Alzheimer’s disease.
Now-a-days , New Currency is the Knowledge , Knowledge is powerful in 21 Century.
Constantly learning is biggest challenge to fulfill life.
The constantly learning and growing are come with self-development , gaining confidence and lower rate of depression in adults. Research also show that having higher education qualification like Masters or PhD is lead to longer life expectancy. Continued learning increase your knowledge and then it’s shows effects on your physical and mental health in positive way.
The who love to learn are understand the world better . Constantly learning put us in right direction. Education and knowledge improves lives on a much deeper level. Role of education is improve quality of life and personality of person.
The life of every human is a diary in which he/she means to write one story , and write another ; and his humblest hour is when he/she compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.
When there’s gap between who you are and who you intend to be , you are incongruent and unhappy. You’re torn , mentally exhausted , and regretful. You always slightly feel like a fraud to yourself , and probably to the people around you.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. —Gandhi.
If you try to tackle everything wrong in your life , you’ll quickly burn out and quit. It’s happened many times before.