- You’ve got to train your brain to stay alert.
- You don’t have to read a book a day to learn every day. Go slowly .Continues reading one page or ten page a day also make you knowledgeable or intellectual. ( I started reading 5 years back , but it changed me completely ; Reading is one of the habit which is worth adapting , it also pay you the best of your life).
- Learn from your mistakes. ( My one of the biggest mistake is I lived in toxic people and friends . because of that i lost my peace for some time ; but later i recognized that having connection with these people is my mistake , So , currently , I removed all my toxic connection (people) )
- Learn from the people around you — be open to what they can teach you. ( Their are some people out who is intelligent and living the best life , their small small habits are best and worth adapting , you just have to notice and learned)
- Learn whatever hobby or skill you want from internet , Now-a-days , Internet makes a world open and connected. ( For example , last year I learned new hobby which is knitting ; for my knitting , I got inspired from word press blogger . By looking their knitting project , I tried and learned knitting. )
New skills help to keep your brain healthy. Sign up for a dance class or a creative writing workshop. Make music , write book , build software or anything. You’ll feel good about yourself .
Better yet , Master a new language.
The mental work it takes can slow the signs of aging and may even delay the effect of Alzheimer’s disease.