Sesame oil is extracted from sesame seed which have a lot of benefits in day to day life.
- Heals Wound : Potent antimicrobial properties in sesame oil heals wounds and cure psoriasis , eczema.
- Promotes Hair Growth :Sesame oil diffuses deep into scalp , improves blood circulation making hair lustrous and voluminous.
- Glowing Hair : Packed with zinc , sesame oil boosts collagen production and keep skin supple and smooth.
- Slows Down Aging : Sesame oil imbued with vitamin E fights oxidative stress and slows down premature ageing.
- Hydrate Skin : Natural moisturizing properties of sesame oil helps to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Treats Wrinkles on Your Face
- Repairs Damaged Skin
- Brightens up the skin tone : Color of your skin is never a parameter to judge a healthy skin but when your skin is getting right amount of para-metering and care with sesame oil , it is bound to glow.
Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins ( A , E , B1 , B2 and B3 ) , fatty acids ( linoleic , oleic , palmitic and stearic ) and minerals ( zinc , calcium , magnesium ).
Loaded with natural anti-tanning properties , sesame oil acts as an effective sunscreen.
Sesame oil helps you more than one way to keep your skin and hair beautiful and healthy.