Whether you’re 9 or 90 , abundant evidence shows that exercise can enhance your health and well-being.
Regular exercise can also help you sleep better , reduce stress , control your weight , brighten your mood , sharpen your mental functioning.
There are different types of exercise which gives different benefits like :
- Fighting diseases with aerobic activity.
- Protecting bones with Strength training.
- Easing back pain with Flexibility exercise.
Exercise At Glance :
- Reduce your chances of getting heart disease.
- Lower your risk of developing hypertension and diabetes.
- Reduce your risk for colon cancer and some other form of cancer.
- Improve your mood and mental functioning.
- Keep your bones strong and joints healthy.
- Help to maintain healthy weight.
- Help you to maintain your independence well into your later years.
Adding a little as a half hour of moderately intense physical activity to your day can give you several advantages and perks. Also we can maintain our exercise by bullet journaling.